Hivpoint organizes together with Trasek STI testing event for trans and non-binary people at Hivpoint’s Helsinki Office 14th od November at 4pm to 6pm.
- There is HIV rapid testing available at the clinic. You can also get tested for Hepatitis C if needed.
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea samples are taken from urine (self-sample), throat and anus (self-sample).
- The syphilis test is a blood test.
- Don’t urinate at least 1 hour before giving the urine sample
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests cannot be taken if you are on antibiotics. The tests can be taken a week after antibiotic treatment.
- You have to show your identity card (for the laboratory system).
- You don’t need a Finnish social security number or residence permit in Finland to use the clinic service. Also visitors can use the clinic.
Please scroll down for Eglish!